Pokemon Legends Byond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legends Byond

Byond Pokemon Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raydog13

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:37 am

Byond key: Raydog13

Ingame Name: Raydog13

Gm Experience Ive been Gm on shadow realms for a short period of time and lvl3 gm on pokemon the rebirth

What Gm mean to me: It means that i could be the leader im destined to be and to show people i could start from nothing and make a lot from the help of u.

I want to be gm because i want to help new begginers on the game who get annoyed by other mean high ranked people. I also want gm because i want to make a name so every one can know me. In order to do that i have to work my way from the bottom to the top. I could be a trusted person when needed. I would never abuse my powers. I would make decisions when needed and under permission gave to me. I would be respectful unto lower and higher ranked people. Also im a cool guy once u get to know me thats why i think i should be GM.

Last edited by Raydog13 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lobisomen
Admin
Lobisomen

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:57 am

follow the gm app layout
Back to top Go down
https://pokel.board-directory.net

GM Application
Page 1 of 1